Monday, October 7, 2013

And like that, he's gone...


Borrowing a Great line from a Great movie, I can't help but feel like Keyser Soze... As excited as we all were that these discussions were happening in a public forum, I assume that we are equally disappointed that they seem to have ended. I sincerely hope that BCS will come back to the table and be willing to meet in public again.  I guess it has given me the opportunity/time to go back through the public comments from past meetings in order to better understand people's perspectives. My original intention was to be able to better understand the fact that Mr Radford approached me after the last meeting saying that I had misrepresented him. Since I am easily confused these days, I wanted to go back through and re-watch his points. I have posted my comment here, followed by his comment on the same day which precipitated it, as well as two other comments that he has made during these public sessions. I'll leave it to you to make your own decisions regarding his message and intention, but I would like to publicly apologize to him if I misunderstood and/or misrepresented his message. Without further ado, here are the 4 video snippets, in their entirety:
What I said:




What Mr Radford said a few minutes earlier (which precipitated me getting up):


What Mr Radford said at a meeting a few days earlier:
(first comment, and reminds me a bit of when someone says "don't take this the wrong way...", and you know that they're going to rip you after that, as if preliminary statement softens their eventual statement)
And the day before:
(Lockout hurt chances for a bond issue, as if nothing precipitated it)

No comments:

Post a Comment