Thursday, January 9, 2014

Ahh, Back to School Time

I still remember the excitement from my childhood, and I can see it my daughter's eyes. The end of summer is always a bit of a bummer, but going back to school, seeing your friends again and sharing stories is awesome!  We were just reminded again of how exciting a time this is by attending a Back To School event at Oak. I love our community, our teachers, our principal, and especially all of the kids!  I feel so lucky to be where we are, and especially fortunate that we are "somewhat isolated" from the constant threats of losing our school to BCS. And you know why?  It's because BCS only wants to be affiliated/compared to a school that sends their kids to Los Altos High, and not Mountain View High. If that is the case, then color me lucky!
Happy Back to School Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment