Monday, August 12, 2013

Marketing: an aggregate of functions involved in moving goods fromproducer to consumer

So, I was forwarded Bullis' latest marketing video, and for some reason, I took the time to watch it while walking the dogs. As usual, Bullis does an exceptional job with their marketing, and I'm sure that they also provide a great education for the kids whom they selectively admit into their program.
My beef is not with the quality of education that they provide to the families who can afford to pay their "tuition", it is the fact that I don't think that "choice" is a "god given right" that we all deserve when there are so many children who are not receiving an adequate education. This is where I believe the government should be spending their time and effort.
Add to this the fact that BCS has decided to sit on a large sum of money in their foundation while continuing to sue LASD for facilities, when they could have self-sited all along, and I have to wonder about whether BCS is as much of a scho, as it is a political statement by the wealthy. 
Anyway, for those of you who might want to see this marketing video, here it is: http://vimeo.com/85216753
As Alanis Morrisette once said, "Isn't it Ironic" that two of the board members in this video have stepped down from their board?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment